DOTA 2 Betting Sites
DOTA 2 Betting is something you can find at most betting sites that has eSports betting. The Betting sites at the bottom of this page, is sports bookers where you normally can find DOTA 2 eSports betting.
There is loads of different and exciting ways to bet on DOTA 2. One can bet on Winner of the match, how many maps they will play, map handicap and much more. Check out some of the sites linked on this page to also find fitting bonuses. There is normally loads of bets open when there is any kind of tournament going – there is usually a tournament every now and then.
The game and eSports
DOTA 2 is a multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) video game published and developed by Valve Corporation. This is a huge eSports who has some of the biggest tournaments and leagues there is within the world of eSports. DOTA 2 is a team-based game where you play 5vs5, with the ultimate goal to destroy the other teams base. The one team to defeat the other teams base first, wins.
The 5 biggest eSports earnings and prize pools ever, are all found in the tournament “The International”, which is played under 10 days per year.
- The biggest eSports prize pool ever, The International 2018. Prize pool: $25,532,177. Winner: OG
- The 2nd biggest eSports prize pool ever, The International 2017. Prize pool: $24,687,919. Winner: Team Liquid
- The 3d biggest eSports prize pool ever, The International 2016. Prize pool: $20,770,460. Winner: Wings Gaming
- The 4th biggest eSports prize pool ever, The International 2015. Prize pool: $18,429,613. Winner: Evil Geniuses
- The 5th biggest eSports prize pool ever, The International 2014. Prize pool: $10,931,103. Winner: Newbee
DOTA 2 is one of the most stable eSports when it comes to eSports teams, leagues, salaries and sponsorships – This eSport is here to stay.